You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

YYYYYAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!

I thought it was going to be a horrible week. Last week there was friend drama as I thought could only happen in Middle School (how wrong I was!) and lots of school work and lots of checking my mail two times a day! (Since I live next to the Campus Center this is fairly easy as I do not even have to put on my coat!) Then there was Passover, and this presentation...which I didn't do then...

So..I waited on the presentation and did it today...it went well...it was on House of the Vettii, House of the Faun (which we saw in Pompeii!!!) and the Alexander Mosaic. I was able to answer my prof's questions and I had pretty pictures and he liked my answers!!!! Also...the whole thing really was more connected than I 'd though originally, and I'm glad that what he said made what I did seem better!!! YAY again!!! AND THEN he finally (after about a month) gave us our midterms back...and I got an A (this is the midterm I wasn't sure how to answer...but I took advantage of the "Maybe" option instead of "yes" or "no" to his question!!!! Plus, this morning I showed my teacher my progress on this big drawing I'm doing and he was pleased!! (Now if I'm lucky I only have about 8 more hours of work on it...probably more like 10 or 12!!!) And Passover ends tonight...so we were going to go into town to eat...we'll see....Thai or Indian food!!!

I'm going to go home this weekend...my prof is going to England for the weekend and class is cancelled Friday (she's my prof for Greek and Latin) so no class Friday...but there's this contra dance some of my friends are playing at...and a house party...and the Chorus has a concert on Saturday...and I have this big drawing to work on...

So I can't decide...oh...I have at least one test next week...but that's NEXT week....so currently I'm feeling calm and satisfied with the work I've been doing. YAY!!!


AANNNNNDDD: I finally heard back from Weslyan and they have accepted me to come to their school next year with the 12 College Exchange!!!!! So I'll be at Weslyan next year and then be back at my school for my senior year.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger Jess-Beast said…

    YAY! Leah lives and she's got cool stuff happening!

    I miss you!

     
  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger Myles said…

    Congrats on the transfer! Sounds like alot of fun

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Jess-Beast said…

    Yatta (japanese for happiness)!!!!!

    My friend Anna is going there for graduate school next year. I am giving you both instructuons to meet each other.

     
  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    Thanks, Myles!

    Jess- Maybe we'll be able to visit you during a Weslyan Break. (I'm not promising anything...I'm just brainstorming!!!)

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Ashley said…

    is weslyan closer to boston?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home