Back to School
So...I need to start thinking about getting ready to go back to school...not that I want to. I'm watching the snow flakes drift down and the sun which has decided to grace us with his presence is shining and the ice on the trees glitters. I could stay home and just read books abd write my novel forever...though I do miss people at school and I miss singing with my Glee Club. Speaking of singing I really need to be in a show soon because I'm afraid the last one I was in was our Senior show...and teaching drama to children at camp over the summer does not count, though it was fun and really hard!!! We watched the Golden Globes last night-I'd never watched any of the awards ceremonies before so it was very fun!!! I hope everyone is doing well, in whatever they are doing...not that we use our blogs that much anymore. Oh, I got a single in my friends' house so I'll be moving!!!!!!! Much love.

7 Comments:
At 6:13 PM,
Myles said…
That's great that you got a single! I assume you're back at school now, good luck with the semester!
At 12:22 AM,
Leah said…
I am now back, as of today 1/20/07!
At 12:44 PM,
Ashley said…
I must admit singles are great
At 8:43 AM,
Me said…
I second that comment
At 11:52 AM,
Jess-Beast said…
Update again, Leah!
At 10:33 PM,
Leah said…
I can't up date it because they've been mean and changed things...I'll say something quickly here...I jsut walked home from Green Street...I fell asleep in my friend Sarah's comfy chair!! All my work for this week is now done. Tomorrow is a school holiday so no class...and The GReel Club has to sing...so I'll be going to the assembly.
G'night,
Leah
At 2:25 PM,
Jess-Beast said…
You can update, you just have to go through the changing process. It makes posting much simpler (and editing the blog and layout). Try it, it's fun. Or get a new blog and link to it.
Post a Comment
<< Home