I can't see the mountains....
And this may seem insignificant...and it is...but one could say that the mountains in the east, that I see from my windows, veiled by fog symbolize my home and currently home is veiled in finals and I can't quite see it. And I'm currently trying hard to procrastinate from doing my work...two finals and two papers left.
I can't believe that this semester is almost over, and I'm so happy...I don't think I have ever been this happy in my whole entire life that it was winter break...summer maybe...but not winter break...but now soon I will go home and not have to come back for a month, and hopefully I will miss school by the time I come back (but probably not....why be at school when you could be at home?)...
My friend Lauren who went abroad for the whole year to Mexico came to visit and that was REALLY excting...but now I remember how much I've missed her and tried not to think about it.
Anyway...I'm almost HOME!!!!!!!!!! (A week at the most!!)
I can't believe that this semester is almost over, and I'm so happy...I don't think I have ever been this happy in my whole entire life that it was winter break...summer maybe...but not winter break...but now soon I will go home and not have to come back for a month, and hopefully I will miss school by the time I come back (but probably not....why be at school when you could be at home?)...
My friend Lauren who went abroad for the whole year to Mexico came to visit and that was REALLY excting...but now I remember how much I've missed her and tried not to think about it.
Anyway...I'm almost HOME!!!!!!!!!! (A week at the most!!)

2 Comments:
At 10:42 PM,
Laurel said…
very deep leah.
At 4:18 PM,
Leah said…
Thank you very much. (Leah takes a bow.)
Post a Comment
<< Home