You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Monday, October 30, 2006

Smith

My title shows how much energy I have right now to be original!!

I did really well on my Latin test...I went over lots with my prof but then studied for the first part but not for the second part, but did better the second time!!!!

I'm going bowling in a toga with my department tonight!!!

My friend Abby had a song potluck for her birthday, so my friends brought guitars to another friend, Ruchi's, Freidman and we all suggested songs!!!! It as lots of fun...then some of us went to see Lady in the Water, a horrible movie, but free on campus, and then went back to their house totalk until late in the night. I'm thinking that thier house might be a nice house to live in. But their house community isn't as good as Parsons Community!!

It's getting cold, and we have midterms (though I don't have any, I just have some "tests") and we're all getting tiered of those we see a lot and are find ing new people to hang out with...things are pretty crazy here. I really can't wait for Thanksgiving!!!

There's this French class I want, and Archaeology, and a Lit Class on Troy with a prof I really like, and sight singing with my choir director from last year and this is her last year, plus Greek and Latin I have to take, and a Linguistics class...philosophy too...I don't know what I'm going to take next semester!!!

I'm listening to Beauty and the Beast the Musical as usual...I don't think I'm ever going to grow up!!!

7 Comments:

  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger Laurel said…

    i see we're blogging again, nobody ever lets me in on these things!

     
  • At 1:09 AM, Blogger Jess-Beast said…

    Never grow up! I'm going to Never Never Land myself.

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Ashley said…

    speaking of never growing up i'm i the only one excited that the little mermaid is now on dvd?! i think my mom's going to get it for me for christmas :)

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Sam said…

    Growing up is fun and all - just never stop playing! At least, that's what I do.

    A Mad Tea Party in Never Never Land over Christmas break anyone? :P

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger Myles said…

    Hi Leah!

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    The Little Mermaid is my favorite Disney movie.....I love it a lot, and I was gonna get it the first day it came out but(1) I have no money and (2)I think Santa is bringing it to me, and why buy it if I can get it for free..........and did you know that they now have Tarzan musicle based on the Disney version?? Pretty weird, huh.

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    I'll go for that tea party!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home