of COURSE it isn't STILL raining!!!
Hi Jess...and everyone else...it's rather sunny and warm here!!!! I went home for a night and it was winter, and came back and it was spring. It's also midterms and we have Spring Break next week. I only have one more midterm. That's all I have to say.

4 Comments:
At 9:47 PM,
Jess-Beast said…
Glad to know it's not raining. I have one more midterm as well. Just wanted to know how you were. Next will be harass Laurel for a new post time.
At 4:46 PM,
Me said…
Lucky you with your only 1 mid term,
*goes back to 4 page paper*
At 6:32 PM,
Leah said…
I did have three others...it's not like I ONLY had ONE...good luck on the paper...LOVE!
At 2:54 PM,
Jess-Beast said…
Leah, the friendship test is not a real measure of friendship-- it's just something to do when you are bored from your skull on a Friday night.
I still wuv you!
Post a Comment
<< Home