You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Friday, March 02, 2007

It's Raining

So...the sock game ended...one of the seniors won. It's been raining...today and all night too...I could hear it since I left the window open. I've been successfully talking to people and hanging out and not studying much!!! (I still think I did well on my Latin quiz.) Yay for not stressing, not doing what you don't want to do and being happy. We will have a long rehersal tonight...but that's OK...since I love what we are singing. I need to get more good paper for drawing...but it's raining...and I didn't want to go...so I'll have to do that on Monday, or this weekend while my mom visits for my concert!!!! It's rediculous how happy and contented I feel!!! We have tea today...and our HR brought us milk and cookies the other night!!!! I've currently gotten back into Facebook...I always change my profile picture too much... and I put my photos back up and have been putting others up too!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! I grabbed a yogert at breakfast...and I'm eating that, rather than go out into the rain. I feel like a cat!! Having to go to class later will be enough. And I don't want Grab n' Go nor do I want to cross Elm Street...the cross walks flood really badly!!!! So I'll just stay here and do homework!!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger Me said…

    you got rain we got hail and snow, I had a 3rd snow day

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Ashley said…

    we got a lot of rain too, i think i need to get some rain boots

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger Myles said…

    Rain must be nice, the snow was alot of fun though. The other night there were massive clumps of flakes and one hit me in the eye.
    Good to hear from you!

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger Jess-Beast said…

    snow here....

     
  • At 1:55 AM, Blogger Jess-Beast said…

    So, is it still raining?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home