I'm Home!!!
And I'm bored already...I can either unpack or do nothing...I'm on the internet now...but there are movies and books and I need to work on my novel...but it's no fun to do fun things when you don't have something else that you aren't doing! I kind of wish I had summer homework!!! (Not really, but sortof!) It ended up being a good year....though it was quite painful while it lasted!
Let's recap: I did well in school. I took: Intro Psych at UMass, Latin 212 Latin Prose and Poetry and read Caesar and Catullus, Latin 213 Virgil's Aeneid, Women in the Adventure Novel (Comp. Lit.), Elementary Greek (full year course), Roman Archaeology (at UMass), and Drawing I!!!! (I got the Julia Harwood Caverno prize in Beginning Greek this year!!!!) I met some UMass students who are nice...one girl is going to Italy with our professor to an archaeology field school for the summer!!!!! I was in Glee Club with my big sister and some friends! We sang the Durufle Requiem with the Cornell Men's Glee Club...and I'm still in love with that peice of music!!!! My big sister gave me one of her favorite stuffed animals and her graduation gown and hood!!!! I feel loved!!! She got the hood (gown too?) from her big sister who got them from her big sister!!!! So now I can't keep my gown since I need to will it one. (I get to buy my own cap and keep it, though!) I love my school...lots of people will their graduation stuff as well as other stuff!!! My big sister and my little sister and friends are in Europe on the Chamber Choir 2007 Tour!!! They were invited to sing in Saint Peter's Basilica, but it didn't work in the schedual!!!!!! I switched houses...I loved Parsons last year, but not this year and I'm in Haven, which is being renovated and I'll be back there my Senior year. I'm going to Wesleyan University next year!!!! I know that I love my major!!!!! I got Praxis...and get to work with Sam this summer!!!!
That's all I can think of right now!!! I'm now a college Junior!!!! WHAT??!!!
And now I'm home...and I should do something productive. It's so quiet here!!!!
Let's recap: I did well in school. I took: Intro Psych at UMass, Latin 212 Latin Prose and Poetry and read Caesar and Catullus, Latin 213 Virgil's Aeneid, Women in the Adventure Novel (Comp. Lit.), Elementary Greek (full year course), Roman Archaeology (at UMass), and Drawing I!!!! (I got the Julia Harwood Caverno prize in Beginning Greek this year!!!!) I met some UMass students who are nice...one girl is going to Italy with our professor to an archaeology field school for the summer!!!!! I was in Glee Club with my big sister and some friends! We sang the Durufle Requiem with the Cornell Men's Glee Club...and I'm still in love with that peice of music!!!! My big sister gave me one of her favorite stuffed animals and her graduation gown and hood!!!! I feel loved!!! She got the hood (gown too?) from her big sister who got them from her big sister!!!! So now I can't keep my gown since I need to will it one. (I get to buy my own cap and keep it, though!) I love my school...lots of people will their graduation stuff as well as other stuff!!! My big sister and my little sister and friends are in Europe on the Chamber Choir 2007 Tour!!! They were invited to sing in Saint Peter's Basilica, but it didn't work in the schedual!!!!!! I switched houses...I loved Parsons last year, but not this year and I'm in Haven, which is being renovated and I'll be back there my Senior year. I'm going to Wesleyan University next year!!!! I know that I love my major!!!!! I got Praxis...and get to work with Sam this summer!!!!
That's all I can think of right now!!! I'm now a college Junior!!!! WHAT??!!!
And now I'm home...and I should do something productive. It's so quiet here!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home