Happy Five Months 'Till My 21st Birthday!!
(Well, the 13th was yesterday, but still...and...not that I care THAT much...but still...it is exciting!!!!)
I just went to a concert that The Smith College Chorus had...and several friends were in it!! It was REALLY good...and they preformed it in a beautiful church!!!! I went early and helped stuff programs and ushered!
I painted my naills yesterday, which was happy!!! And we had a house party which was fun! (YAY reasons for putting on skirts and heels!!!) We hired The Vibes to sing for us and thry brought an all male A Capella group from...Weslyan to sing too! They were good, but not that organized...but no one in my book is as good as Cornell now after our concert with them!!
G'night!
I just went to a concert that The Smith College Chorus had...and several friends were in it!! It was REALLY good...and they preformed it in a beautiful church!!!! I went early and helped stuff programs and ushered!
I painted my naills yesterday, which was happy!!! And we had a house party which was fun! (YAY reasons for putting on skirts and heels!!!) We hired The Vibes to sing for us and thry brought an all male A Capella group from...Weslyan to sing too! They were good, but not that organized...but no one in my book is as good as Cornell now after our concert with them!!
G'night!

4 Comments:
At 4:45 AM,
Jess-Beast said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 2:04 AM,
Leah said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
At 4:25 PM,
Jess-Beast said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 4:03 PM,
Leah said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
<< Home