The Knight Errant, The Thief, the King, The Second in Command, and the Sailor
I really love my English class!! I love it even more now that I've learned that we can rewrite our papers as much as we want to!!!! It appears that Robin disagrees with the Social structure and goes into the forest to create his own...except....is it really the same structure as the outside world, but with Robin in the position of power. Is that all a change in social structure is...a change in leadership? Hmmm... Now we are moving on and we have entered the realm of Kind Arthur and his Knights. Except, just like with Robin Hood...he is not the hero. It's really Little John and Sir Gawain who are the real heroes and look after their wayward masters!!!!
I don't have much to do today. I have practice at 4pm...but I hung out this afternoon...pretending to do work. Getting work done early is a luxury I haven't had in a while...so I really don't know what to do with myself!!! I think I'll probably just hang out tonight or go somewhere after practice...but then I'll have tomorrow and Sunday to do work. I should be fine...and even get some stuff done early...I need to get to the point when I'm doing my work well, and not just managing to turn it in on time!!!
Why do my legs hurt...I was sailing...shouldn't my arms hurt?
Oh...I forgot to write about sailing yesterday...well...I'll write about it after today's practice!!!!
I don't have much to do today. I have practice at 4pm...but I hung out this afternoon...pretending to do work. Getting work done early is a luxury I haven't had in a while...so I really don't know what to do with myself!!! I think I'll probably just hang out tonight or go somewhere after practice...but then I'll have tomorrow and Sunday to do work. I should be fine...and even get some stuff done early...I need to get to the point when I'm doing my work well, and not just managing to turn it in on time!!!
Why do my legs hurt...I was sailing...shouldn't my arms hurt?
Oh...I forgot to write about sailing yesterday...well...I'll write about it after today's practice!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home