Sleep
It's now 2:30am and I'm waking up at 8am or 9am if I want to get less work done. I slept until 10am...and then did work, went to my one person class, came home, did work...fell asleep on Ann-Marie's bed...went to dinner, did some work...went to the library with Sam...did more work...came back home...did some work in Nadeem's amazing new chair...he went to bed...I finished my work and fell asleep in his chair...woke up...tiptoed out of his room and turned off the lights...went to my room where my roommate was getting into bed...it just seems that most of my day has centered around sleep...me sleeping, but everyone else sleeping too! And on that note...G'night! It's been a good day!!!! Oh, I also drew chalk pictures on several people's doors!!!

2 Comments:
At 12:22 AM,
Myles said…
I love naps! They're a favorite pastime at Castleton.
At 1:51 AM,
Me said…
I wish I could nap...but I have residents.
Post a Comment
<< Home