Post per Request of Jess because I hadn't posted in a WEEK...how horrible!!!
Sorry...I'm not really making much sense right now. I'm fasting today for the Fast-a-Thon ... so am hungry and my brain isn't fully functional. I had a good weekend...which involved several frat parties, a drinking game, a hoe-down and as little home work as possible. Just to clarify...I may be of age...but I wasn't really drinking...these were just the events that I witnessed.
I had an Astronomy Test this morning. I hope I passed. Just me and science don't get along that well...or I should say...we get along...but it takes us a while to understand each other well and become good friends.
It's been WAY TOO HOT all week...so today it finally cooled down...which was exciting!!!!
Nadeem brought me along to bring the drinks for the Break-Fast Banquet up to the dinning room in the Campus Center...we got to see the inner underground workings of the huge complex...it was fun!!! Tonight is a dinner of food from a local restaurant involving the Muslim student Organization, the Interfaith Justice League (which I'm a part of) and all of the other students who donated to our fundraiser. It is sponsored by the Chaplains, the dinning service Bon Apetite, and other faith groups and other groups...it's a big deal...and it's all thanks to Nadeem...who is really amazing!!!
The students here, by donating dinning points (1 point= 1 dollar) have raised over 3,500 dollars to donate to a food pantry and to a soup kitchen in Middletown!!!! (And this all happened in less than a week.)
I had an Astronomy Test this morning. I hope I passed. Just me and science don't get along that well...or I should say...we get along...but it takes us a while to understand each other well and become good friends.
It's been WAY TOO HOT all week...so today it finally cooled down...which was exciting!!!!
Nadeem brought me along to bring the drinks for the Break-Fast Banquet up to the dinning room in the Campus Center...we got to see the inner underground workings of the huge complex...it was fun!!! Tonight is a dinner of food from a local restaurant involving the Muslim student Organization, the Interfaith Justice League (which I'm a part of) and all of the other students who donated to our fundraiser. It is sponsored by the Chaplains, the dinning service Bon Apetite, and other faith groups and other groups...it's a big deal...and it's all thanks to Nadeem...who is really amazing!!!
The students here, by donating dinning points (1 point= 1 dollar) have raised over 3,500 dollars to donate to a food pantry and to a soup kitchen in Middletown!!!! (And this all happened in less than a week.)

1 Comments:
At 12:12 AM,
Jess-Beast said…
Fasting? I am proud of you-- I could so not do that. I am too tempted by those minxy ramen packs. ^_^
Yay for post.
Post a Comment
<< Home