You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

March

So...here's this photo I took. I was going to tell you what it is of, but I think I won't and I want you to guess what it is!! Submit guesses as comments to my post, please. YAY!!!! (There is not prize, btw, just my undying love, just so you aren't disappointed when that's what you get.)


SNOW! It actually exists. Vermont has something important that Connecticut doesn't really have! Haha!!! Anyway, yes, I've been home on Spring Break, which has involved a lot of reading that I hadn't gotten to do yet. Which has involved a lot of sitting around at home.

I forgot again how much time went by between posts, so I'm just saying hi. Not that much to say. I mean, I could come up with something if you wanted me to. But I don't really feel like it for once, so I won't! YAY, I can be not so wordy sometimes!!!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home