Ah November!
Why can I never come up with creative titles...and have to rely on the season or the weather? Oh well. Things are going well. It kind of needs to be the end of the semester already. I'm still not enjoying Latin, and now I'm not enjoying Greek either...I can't get myself to do my work...but of course I can't get away with not doing it in Greek as I can in Latin. Where did the good little Leah who'd never dream of not doing or not enjoying her homework go? Isn't it sad how kids grow up, and strange to know that you're the kid you're thinking about! My how we change! Yet, it's also comforting how we tend to also stay the same quite a bit. Last year was kind of a break from my own life, but this year I feel like the Leah I've always known...besides hating my homework.
BUT: I've figured out my classes for next semester...and I am NOT taking any language classes...this will be my first semester since seventh grade when I was not in a language class!!! I'm so excited!!!! You cannot imagine! I wanted to take more Astronomy...but it conflicts with one of my other classes. AND...the Choir Director here says I should have no problem getting into the choir if I've been in the Smith choirs!!!! YAY!!!!!! So...my classes: Chorus, Greek Archeology, Medieval Works in Performance...instead of History of the English Language which I couldn't get into I'll take this English class with the Prof I have now who has to be my most favorite prof I've had in college...isn't that sad if I haven't had one after all this time whom I like as much? Anyway...And Reading Theories...a class on various political and social theories...I may have War in Greco-Roman Society too...but probably not if I have chorus. Next semester should be amazing if I only have three academic classes, and they are all reading based...no translation required!!!
I'm a happy Leah!!!
BUT: I've figured out my classes for next semester...and I am NOT taking any language classes...this will be my first semester since seventh grade when I was not in a language class!!! I'm so excited!!!! You cannot imagine! I wanted to take more Astronomy...but it conflicts with one of my other classes. AND...the Choir Director here says I should have no problem getting into the choir if I've been in the Smith choirs!!!! YAY!!!!!! So...my classes: Chorus, Greek Archeology, Medieval Works in Performance...instead of History of the English Language which I couldn't get into I'll take this English class with the Prof I have now who has to be my most favorite prof I've had in college...isn't that sad if I haven't had one after all this time whom I like as much? Anyway...And Reading Theories...a class on various political and social theories...I may have War in Greco-Roman Society too...but probably not if I have chorus. Next semester should be amazing if I only have three academic classes, and they are all reading based...no translation required!!!
I'm a happy Leah!!!

2 Comments:
At 8:04 PM,
Me said…
Yeah Happiness!!!!
At 12:12 AM,
Myles said…
My brain derailed at Greek Archeology. So jealous!
Post a Comment
<< Home