You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Ah Fall!!!


That's about all I have to say....leaves, sun, wind, homework, observing sessions at the Observatory, new friends to meet, late nights spent working (or successfully pretending to work!)

We all seem to be bi-polar...we're happy, we're stressed, we're happy, we're unhappy. But through it all we're mostly happy. We love our school, and our classes (some of the time.)

I think I may go to bed at a decent time (aka by 1am) and will do my homework tomorrow, time permitting!

I hope everyone else is doing well too!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger Myles said…

    It is such a beautiful day today! I agree about the bi-polar thing, everything is great or everything has fallen apart. But things are fine right now :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home