RAIN
We went out on the balcony...Mari, Rithi, Sam and I. It was raining...and there was lightning...but not a lot of thunder. There was heavy cloud cover and we could see the shadows of the trees on the ground!!! And we just sat there listening to the rain. Every so often the street light would let down a huge drop of rain onto the pavement and it would flash in the light...as though the lamp were crying...or drops of gold and silver were falling to the ground. And I could go on and on...trying to find words to express the joy of experiencing nature and fresh air instead of studying. But I think I'll study now. I can't believe I just read several pages in ancient Greek...I actually read through it. Those pages of very small print look sooo rediculous!!! Other people look at them and gasp!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home