You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Monday, October 15, 2007

Just Kidding

The only Graduate Program Wes has that I'd be interested in would be Psychology...and yet that could border on the science side of things a bit too much. And to transfer requires so much stuff that I already did once...plus transferring so late would be really hard...and...FINE...I'll just go back to Smith. How do people stay at the same school for four years??? How did I survive four years of high school in my 450 person school if I can't handle three years in my 2,600 person college???!!

I LOVE WES!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home