You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Saturday, October 20, 2007

YAY...it was a good day!!!

The day was rainy...but I went into town to go shopping...hung out with people...got to bring out my violin...we hung around pretending to do home work!!! It was all good!! And now I don't really want to go to bed...although bed is an excellent idea!!! It just sometimes seems like why go to bed when you can hang out with people or do homework or something. I suppose it being a rainy day I don't feel like enough activity has happened today. But tonight was really fun!!

AND...AND drum roll please...
I got a Wesleyan hoodie today!!!!!!!!!!! This makes me VERY happy...it's about as official as I'll ever get.

Oh...and last night we went to Dunkin Donuts at Midnight...and it was really fun and crazy!!

I really need to sing. It must be Shabbat...I almost went, but it was raining and I didn't want to walk that far, or have to talk to strangers...so instead I bothered my friends on my hall because I kept singing.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:46 AM, Blogger Myles said…

    YES! Sleeping is really obsolete when you can just hang out all night.

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Me said…

    too true

     

Post a Comment

<< Home