You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hmmm

I'm not really sure why I'm on-line right now. I wrote my 3-5 page extra credit paper for Greek this evening and turned it in 20 minutes ago...so I feel free...free...free...free as a bird!!! If I stay up for a couple more hours will Laurel wake up and get on-line? Drat this 6 hour time difference!! : ) I guess I could apologize for my long rant earlier, but I hadn't posted a really long rant in a while...so it felt good...and there was good cause.

I love Wes. I used to love Smith...and I'm sure I will again. It's just hard to love two things at once. The same thing happened with me moving out of Parsons and having to place my affections in a different house.

I need to buy a Wes Hoodie!!

It seems a waste to go to bed...when I could do some homework!!! Blackboard is supposed to be down tomorrow morning...but who am I kidding? Am I actually going to wake up before 9am anyway? There's no reason why I'd need it that early. So I needn't do work tonight. Or I could write my thoughts out in a non-internet-everyone-can-see-them kind of place! Or I could write a new story, fix the straps which are about to completely die on my bag...continue the old story.

Late at night I have the best ideas for stories and can write well, yet I also am tiered and have less patience than usual. It's a tough balancing act!

Hmmm. G'night!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Myles said…

    I know the feeling about sleep seeming a waste of time. Ha, actually we're all well acquainted with that! It's great that Wes has turned out so well!

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Jess-Beast said…

    Yay for Wes!!!1

     

Post a Comment

<< Home