You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

BOO!!!!

Happy Halloween!!!!


I've been going back and forth between wanting to do my work (and doing it) and not wanting to, getting distracted (and not really doing it) all semester. I'm in a motivated phase right now and my classes are going well...this does not mean that I enjoy all of my classes...in order of preference: English/Medieval Myth and Legend, Astronomy (though it's my worst subject...science, go figure...but it's sssssoooo coooooool!!!!!!), Greek and Latin. Yes, the subjects for my major are my least favorite. I guess my attention span isn't that long...I've taken Latin so long I can read it fairly well, but I take that skill for granted, and when we're reading through it so quickly I get bored having to read so much at a time. I keep forgetting how amazing it is that I can just read this really ancient language!!!

Over the weekend my roommate and I finally rearranged our room...and I must admit I really like it this way!!! I was being childish and didn't want to admit that I like it better...but now I am. She got her way, and I suppose I'm happier for it. There's still a little bit of organizing to do...should I lower my bed and put more crates along the wall or on top of my wardrobe? Currently my roommate's Time Machine is sitting up there. (She has a really big box and she's going to cover it with sparkly silver wrapping paper. And she needs to find an exhaust pipe. (Paper towel roll?) And I thought she was supposed to be the cool one of the two of us. I really hope she doesn't actually believe it's going to work...I don't think she does...and I don't think it's a prop for her a cappella group either. It's purely for her own enjoyment. I suppose to me it doesn't seem entertaining...but to her when drunk perhaps it will be!!!)

Last night: was determined to get to bed "early" aka...before 1am...I got to bed at 2am. Today: Woke up at 11am. Finished homework and studied. Went to Greek class. Did a little bit of Latin homework. Fell asleep in Nadeem's room...took long nap. Woke up and microwaved some mac and cheese. Did a little more homework. Went to Observatory...saw the current comet through the smallest telescope. Went to Chris' Prometheus show. (They "spin fire.") He's one of the best. Then went to a silent movie...Rithi and Ann-Marie both take organ lessons and all the organ students were taking turns playing along in different places of the movie. One guy actually made it up as he went along, doing sound effects, not just playing pieces of music...it was really cool. It was so crazy to see my friends just playing away like that...they all were really good!!!

I've been hungry all day...and then I eat too much and then feel worse than I did to begin with! It's 12:20am....maybe I should just go to bed right now. Although I still have Latin homework to do. I never do my homework for that class, maybe I should start!!!

It doesn't feel like Halloween. We had our on-campus Halloween things last week and last weekend...so there weren't any drunk people wandering about. It was very quiet. It felt, weather-wise, to be kind of like Halloween, though.

I need to stop eating. And stop drinking the Orange Soda that I got from the vending machine downstairs because it was getting late and I didn't want to walk to Wes Shop to buy some juice. It's a Wednesday night and everyone is studying...but I don't really want to...but there's not many people around to distract me...I just went and fed Rithi and Mari some crackers...

I should play violin or guitar or something!!!!!!!!!!! They are peeking out at me from the other side of my desk...where they are snuggling between desk and wall.

Or bed?

The later it gets the less I do!!!!!

OK. Homework.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Myles said…

    Of all the things for me to comment about but...I really like orange soda too. Most of the time I don't get it because mostly when I get soda I want some caffeine.
    Grape soda. The taste reminds me of the cough syrup you got when you were sick when you were 9. Great stuff.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home