Things I'm Thinking When Really I Should Just Do My Homework
What a marvelous surprise to wake up this morning and to see that I actually learned most of my Greek Vocab for today's quiz last night. I'd been cramming it into my brain mostly in the half an hour before class. As times goes on I get more and more last minute. The problem is that when you worry about everything at once your brain explodes. So I try not to do that. I think day to day. But then when I do that I have to ignore the long term things...so they never get done, except as short term things right before they are due!!! : )
I had a great dream the other day...so I woke up yesterday feeling so happy and safe and at peace. It was wonderful...just me hanging out with friends, not much of a plot. Whenever I wasn't doing much I'd find the dream waiting there, in the wings of my mind, waiting to get to go out on stage and dance...and so I had this happiness floating above me all day.
Today I'm driving to Trinity College for a Lecture. I really want to go to it, but I also wish I weren't...yay Hartford rush hour traffic!!!!! I also have a lecture which corresponds to my Latin class this afternoon. So it's homework, class, homework, lecture, dinner, drive into the city, lecture, drive home, do more homework...the homework due tomorrow...get distracted a lot...go to bed. At some point study for my Greek test I have Friday and do the million quizzes I have to do for it. Also, study for my Astronomy test which is Tuesday...and I'd really wanted to study the whole week before...really try to do well...or at least, to better than last time. It would be fun to pass without the curve!!!!
It's cold out. Some days it still feels like fall, but it's beginning to feel more and more like winter. I wonder when it usually snows this far south?
BTW: I'm not sure of my blog password and I only have it saved on one login screen so it's a pain to login...but I will fix that eventually and then comment on other people's posts more!!
I had a great dream the other day...so I woke up yesterday feeling so happy and safe and at peace. It was wonderful...just me hanging out with friends, not much of a plot. Whenever I wasn't doing much I'd find the dream waiting there, in the wings of my mind, waiting to get to go out on stage and dance...and so I had this happiness floating above me all day.
Today I'm driving to Trinity College for a Lecture. I really want to go to it, but I also wish I weren't...yay Hartford rush hour traffic!!!!! I also have a lecture which corresponds to my Latin class this afternoon. So it's homework, class, homework, lecture, dinner, drive into the city, lecture, drive home, do more homework...the homework due tomorrow...get distracted a lot...go to bed. At some point study for my Greek test I have Friday and do the million quizzes I have to do for it. Also, study for my Astronomy test which is Tuesday...and I'd really wanted to study the whole week before...really try to do well...or at least, to better than last time. It would be fun to pass without the curve!!!!
It's cold out. Some days it still feels like fall, but it's beginning to feel more and more like winter. I wonder when it usually snows this far south?
BTW: I'm not sure of my blog password and I only have it saved on one login screen so it's a pain to login...but I will fix that eventually and then comment on other people's posts more!!

4 Comments:
At 12:27 PM,
Me said…
I think Junior year is meant as a make or break kind of year for everyone....but I will not let it conquer me!!!!
the only thing to do is FIGHT!!!!
At 1:08 AM,
Myles said…
Yeah, I'm kind of waiting for a second wind.
At 2:33 PM,
Leah said…
No...see...Sophomore year was the worst...I was hoping it was going to get better from there. (And it has!!!) But Junior year is still really hard!!!!!
At 6:27 PM,
Jess-Beast said…
Be thee alive?
Post a Comment
<< Home