Dirty Sock Tea
That's right folks...I soaked my socks in hot water and am now enjoying a nice cup of tea after dinner. Actually...it's called Jasmine Tea...but I can't decide if it smells like dirty socks or hotel hallway. This could be on account of my cold, or it could just be really bad tea. OK...after taking a cautious first sip...it tastes much better than it smells...thank goodness!!! I have a small cold...which is really annoying. Which is why I'm drinking tea. And I actually kind of like this tea...as long as I don't inhale while I'm taking a sip. As long as I can't smell it I'm good! I opened a bottle of sparkling apple cider today. Had my own celebration while curled up on the couch watching movies...and watching the snow fall. Actually opened it because I thought it would both help my throat and just make me happy!!! Yum!!! Did I say in my last post that I baked a nice chocolate cake the other day...am very proud of myself!!!! It was so bizarre to be in the grocery store today and walk by the wine isle and realize that I could exit the building with a bottle in hand should I want to!! Because I had this automatic reaction of stepping away because I didn't belong there...but then I remembered that it wasn't off limits anymore. So of course I walked out of the store with a bottle of sparkling apple cider instead!!!

2 Comments:
At 5:39 AM,
Myles said…
Whooo! I've been thinking, PKs and Nicks are kind of sketchy, what bars should we go to with Katie?
At 9:40 AM,
Leah said…
I don't know of any around here...I'd assumed all were sketchy...there are nice ones in Northampton...wonder if Bratt. has something? Or I vote for a restaurant...not quite the same feel. But that's not happening on her birthday, anyway, so we have time to plan!
Post a Comment
<< Home