You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Thursday, April 10, 2008

YAY Spring!!!

It was one of those amazing days when the sun shines and it's nice and warm out, but not too too too warm and everyone comes out for the first time after the winter!!! Foss Hill was covered in people: hanging out, doing work, smoking various things, playing instruments, just talking, playing soccer and Frisbee and baseball!!! After class I went to the Health Center to make sure my sore throat wasn't a strep throat (probably not, but after how sick I got in February I wanted to make sure) and then I went off to the library, freaked out that if I didn't get my act together and explore the stacks of Olin Library that I wouldn't get my paper finished in time. What if I hadn't felt better today and then couldn't enjoy this weekend, which has lots of things going on and had this paper to write but then was too sick to write it? So I walked around the people sitting on the Hill and disappeared into the library for two hours. It was nice and cool and quiet in the stacks, but there actually were other people sitting around at the big tables on the first floor doing work! I wasn't the only crazy one! Then I carried my bag of books, plus some in my arms, back across the Hill to my dorm, feeling Oh so cool (not) as I carried my books instead of sitting around being cool and doing nothing. Oh well! I had a nice flowy skirt on and I felt like a traditional Co-ed, walking around past the boys who played ball out on the field, with my books in my arms!! It's just so strange to see so many people who you don't know! During the winter you forget just how many other students live in close proximity to you, until you all come out of hibernation!!! The campus is alive again!! (Not that it wasn't when we were all out sledding on the hill.) But there's something about SPRING!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger Myles said…

    This month has been beautiful, it was such a shock to see everyone out and about.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home