You really don't need to read all of this!

This is me rambling and thinking out loud, me showing how incapable I am at making decisions, me trying to be funny and failing and generating laughs just from my ramblingness...beware of sudden subject changes...I write as I think...

Friday, May 30, 2008

Going to Boston

Well, we're off to Ashley's this evening!!! It sound be an interesting trip (and by this I mean the actual squishing of all of us plus our stuff into one Katie's mom's van.) It will also be lots of fun, and probably no less crazy once we actually get there! Hopefully we'll all still be talking to each other, or we'll all just have to talk to Ashley and Alex and ignore everyone else. No, it should be fine! Five of us went on a Maine trip and lived to tell the tale (though there was the incident in which we drove across the same bridge twice...but it just added to the excitement, so it was alright.) Anyway... Jess has made mix-CD's to listen to, so that should make the trip more interesting, even if they simply inspire discussion...I mean argumentation... over which songs are good and which aren't. We shall see. I'm very glad, very glad indeed, that I bought a whole package of new camera batteries, so I will probably be taking pictures from the moment we set off! YAY! I have to go pack now!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Myles said…

    A great weekend! I hope to see you at the alumni parade :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home