The Winds of October
Yeah, I know it's been months since I've written here, but it's more fun when others write so I gave up. My summer ended well, I guess. I volunteered at the Fort at Number Four and got to wear period clothing and learn historical facts. That was really cool! As someone interested in archaeology, I enjoy the day to day parts of history more than dates of who conquered whom, and when. I got to see how the windows opened and shut, and how you move a very hot and boiling cauldron of water to a different trammel (the hook things hanging over the hearth.) School has been good. I'm really behind in all of my reading, but right now I'm enjoying my Logic take home because it's actually making me think! I can spend hours working on it and have so much fun! (This is not sarcasm.) Next weekend we leave for our Glee Club tour which includes the National Cathedral in Washington, DC! I'm enjoying Smith but I miss Wes and all it has to offer. There isn't a lot going on here. I had something to say, and actual sentence, but now that I've actually started to write I've forgotten it. I have to get ready to leave anyway...

1 Comments:
At 6:23 PM,
Myles said…
Fort Number Four! That brings back some memories, that was one of the cooler field trips we ever went on.
Post a Comment
<< Home